Post Requests for Zigbee Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

The finger prints may need to be added to @Mariano_Colmenarejo driver.

2 Likes

Hi,

Added to this driver version

Install this driver version in your hub
Do not perform a driver change from current driver
Uninstall device and pair device with this driver version

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Contact Mc
 Version      2024-05-27T16:47:06.215236936        
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
- id: "_TZ3000_fku2h3gw/Close Sensor"
    deviceLabel: TS0203 Close Sensor
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_fku2h3gw
    model: TS0203
    deviceProfileName: contact-battery-profile
2 Likes

Worked! Thank you so much!!

I have also a switch here, if you may help again, please. I tried the Edge Zigbee Switch MC, is this right?

Thanks again!

Sorry, this device use tuya cluster EF00 and does not work with my driver.

It could works with personal tuya EF00 driver

2 Likes

Right, thanks for your reply!

Hi!

I’m looking for a Zigbee Edge driver for the ThirdReality Garage Door Tilt Sensor. I have paired it as a Zigbee Thing to my Smart Things Hub V2. This is the data from the connection:

Model: 3RDTS01056Z

Manufacturer Code: Third Reality, Inc

I have tried @Mariano_Colmenarejo’s Zigbee Thing Mc driver without luck. It does load, but it just shows some HTML:

The device does not seem to exist at Database of Zigbee devices compatible with ZHA, Tasmota, Zigbee2MQTT, deCONZ, ZiGate and ioBroker.

It is this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CZP2CJXF

Thanks for your help!

Turns out there are official Edge drivers from ThirdReality. Works well!

I’ve asked them if the link they shared is one that anyone can use, and will post it here if so. Regardless, I got mine by emailing info@3reality.com.

EDIT: This is the link: https://bestow-regional.api.smartthings.com/invite/adMKr50EXzj9

Third reality has posted their channel multiple times in the past, it should be fine to share unless it’s part of a beta program.

You can find the link in the first post of the following thread, among other places. It does include the garage door tilt sensor.

Updated Edge Drivers for ThirdReality Multifunction Sensor, Button, and Contact Sensor

Managed to pair the C2 with ST however I’m looking for a suitable Edge driver as the Blind driver I use for my E1 blinds isn’t suitable.

My first option was using my Aqara hub and Matter but it doesn’t seem to sync to ST like my E1 motors.

Any idea of I could use a generic curtain driver or does anyone know of any other suitable one ?

In ST, search for β€œGeneric Zigbee Curtain Driver” or similar names. Try pairing the C2 blinds with this driver and see if basic controls like open/close work.

I have moved your post to the Zigbee edge driver request topic. Please go up to the top and read the first post as it has the details you will need to include with your request.

I’m guessing this is a stupid question but I don’t see that listed I only see zigbee thing or window treatment

5 posts were split to a new topic: Need help finding Edge Driver for Tuya smoke sensor

Hello, @Mariano_Colmenarejo how are you? It’s been a while since we last spoke. I hope you’re doing well. I wanted to know if you can add a scene button to one of your drivers. I tried to get the fingerprint using the ZigBee Thing MC driver, but it gives me an HTML error. What should I do now?

I was able to locate the data

Hi @niquini

I hope you are well too!

Sorry, I don’t have any controller that works with multiple zigbee buttons.

1 Like

thank you my friend

Maybe this driver:

[ST Edge] Zigbee Driver for MOES 4-Button Scene Switch (TS004F) Plus Some Smart Knob Models

I tried and it didn’t work either. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Hello.
Trying to find the right place to post, I hope this is it.
Using Sunricher Smart Outlet.
It installs in ST (app and Aeotec Hub), however just as a Zigbee Switch - with the possibilty to control just ONE outlet, instead of five.
Have tried different driver without success (not recognized by the device when reinstalled)
Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc
Zigbee Switch Mc
Zigbee Switch Power Mc

The modell is: Sunricher Smart Outlet (SR-ZG9023A-EU)
Zigbee profile: 0x0104 ZHA
Device ID: 0x000A (plug-in-unit)
Model: HK-LN-SOCKET-A
Manufacturer Code: Sunricher

//Tommy