Oh No! Something Went Wrong! From My Devices - IDE


(Alexander Ng) #1

Got this message within the past hour when clicking on “My Devices” from IDE…


(A Kirkham782) #2

I had that happen to me after adding a device, it turned out i had made an error when setting the device handler up and something was causing it to fail when it attempted to load the page. As soon as i deleted the device it worked again.

I deleted the device from the app but this still didn’t fix the issue but i was able to get onto the device list by clicking on ‘My Locations’ - (your location) ’ - ‘List Devices’ which worked for me and as soon i deleted the device in question i was then able to get back on using the ‘My Devices’ link at the top of the page.


(Alexander Ng) #3

Thanks for the update. I put in a call to ST support and they cleared it within 24 hours