I have modified existing Netatmo Connect smartapp and DTH.
- Added support for Sound Pressure Level capability to basestation
- Added support for windmodule to the smartapp
- Added support for min/max temp to the smartapp
- Added min/max temp to the base, outdoor and additional module
- Added “Carbon Dioxide Measurement” capability to additional module and basestation
- Added current units in use to the rain module
- Created new DTH for the Windmodule
- Updated layout for the Basestation, outdoor module, additional module and rain module
- Fixes to refresh button
- Other minor tweaks and mods
- Added Battery status
- Added support for favourites (Thanks to @dudz40) You can now select your favourite stations and add them as modules in Smartthings
- Added support for temperature trend
- Added support for pressure trend
- Added last update time, thanks to @SBDOBRESCU
- Added support for Netatmo Health Coach, see code by @SBDOBRESCU at the bottom of the post
- Added option to select 12/24 hour clock
- Added Max Wind timestamp
- Added custom capabilites and layout for the new ST app
The smartapp can be found here:
And the DTH:
How to install:
Go to this link and login to start creating a Netatmo DEV app:
In your newly created app, note down the clientID and secret, we’ll need it later in smart things
Now log into the SmartThings IDE:
Click into “My SmartApps” and then click “New SmartApp”
Click “From Code”, paste in the code from Github then click “create” Then click on “Save” and then “publish” —> “For Me”
Click on the “App Settings” button and click “settings” on the next page.
Enter the “ClientID” and “Secret” that you obtained previously when you created your Netatmo DEV app.
Also enter “serverUrl”, I use
https://graph.api.smartthings.com/ even if I am on the UK servers. If you are having problems later on, try the adress your hub is connected to. If this adress is not correct you might get a “webview missing on device” error on your Android device
NA01: https://graph.api.smartthings.com/ NA02: https://graph-na02-useast1.api.smartthings.com/ NA04: https://graph-na04-useast2.api.smartthings.com/ EU01: https://graph-eu01-euwest1.api.smartthings.com/ AP02: https://graph-ap02-apnortheast2/
Click on OAuth and enable it, press “Update” at the bottom of the page
Go back in to the online ST IDE and in the “My Device Handlers” section, click on the “Create New Device Handler”
Click “From Code”, paste in the code from the DTH from Github then click “create”. Click on “Save” and then “publish” —> “For Me”. Repeat for all DTH
On your ST app, add the Smartapp and follow the instructions in the app.
Now you should be able to use the app as intended to install your netatmo weather station devices into ST
@SBDOBRESCU have addded support for the Netatmo Health Coach.
Install the Smartapp and DTH from here: