Number of total devices on my hub

Is there an easy place to see how many devices are on my hub without counting them in my app or in the IDE?

1 Like

not that I know of

If you go to the Devices menu item in the IDE and scroll to the bottom, you’ll see a count.

2 Likes

That worked for me. I’m on mobile iOS. I did not see it in portrait mode but when I turned my phone to landscape, I could see it.

2 Likes

my bad, I thought you were looking for that number without the IDE.

1 Like

@eric182

This is the total devices in your account, not in the hub

1 Like

Mariano is right, the devices tab shows the total for your account. It includes hub connected, cloud to cloud, direct to cloud, etc. If you instead go to locations > click location > click hub, scroll down there will be a total at teh top of the list for devices using a Groovy DTH to connect to the hub. There is currently nowhere I know of that has a total of both Groovy and Edge hub connected devices.

2 Likes

I think the CLI gives hub-connected devices with smartthings devices <id number of the hub>. There’s a long list of child devices listed under the hub, which appear to include both Edge and DTH devices, but none of the cloud to cloud devices. They’re listed by ID only - no friendly names - so not extremely helpful.

1 Like