NST Manager - Nest Protect in SHM

I have successfully installed NST Manager and have both my Nest Theremostat and Protect showing up in my Smartthings app as things. The SmartApp is working as well. However, I am not seeing my Nest Protect as a smoke alarm in my Smart Home Monitor app. How can I get it to show up there?

1 Like

When you configure smoke in SHM in either classic or STSC, the protects should display as available devices. If you choose select use all smoke detectors, you will not see them but they will be selected.

1 Like

Trying to do all this, but get

Thank you for your interest in the Works with Nest program. We’re currently restructuring our developer program and are no longer accepting new developers to the program or performing client integration reviews for existing developers until the new program is implemented. Stay tuned for further details and announcements.

1 Like

Odd place to post your question since the topic is totally different. Best place to post is the NST Manager thread.

But to answer your question, when you login at the nest developer account, just click on the button at the bottom of the screen that says Create New Oauth

1 Like