No devices listed in ST app on Samsung Q80t

Have ST v2 Hub that was recently migrated from ST classic app to New ST app. All my devices, scenes, and automations show up in the New ST app on my mobile phone. Bought a Samsung Q80t TV and logged into the built in ST app. None of my devices show up on the TV, and I am connected via WiFi. However I see the Q80t listed in my mobile ST app, and I can control the TV just fine from that app. Any idea why I am not seeing any devices or scenes on my TV?

Hey there @Showard,

Thank you for reaching out and providing the steps you have taken and confirming that you have logged into your Samsung Account on your TV.

Have you also completed the troubleshooting steps located in this article here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078933/#:~:text=Use%20SmartThings%20on%20the%20TV&text=From%20the%20Home%20screen%2C%20use,status%20or%20perform%20an%20action.

You can also confirm compatibility by searching for your TV Model Code. (+) Add Device>TV>Supported Device>Search by Model code to locate your TV and follow on-screen instructions.

If the symptom persists, I would recommend creating a Support ticket so we can look into your concerns further.

You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information:

US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com
UK: support@smartthings.co.uk