New Color Theme in ST App?

@Jim Both the new and and old Fibaro Flood sensor has been updated, but the changes are not consistent.
Here are the code from Github:

Fibaro Flood ZW5:

•        	attributeState("dry", icon:"st.alarm.water.dry", backgroundColor:"#00a0dc")

•        	attributeState("wet", icon:"st.alarm.water.wet", backgroundColor:"#e86d13")

Fibaro Flood:

•   	state "dry", icon:"st.alarm.water.dry", backgroundColor:"#ffffff"

•   	state "wet", icon:"st.alarm.water.wet", backgroundColor:"#00a0dc"

Changes to all SmartThings-owned Device Handlers are still ongoing, hence the inconsistency. Iā€™ve reached out to the lead on this project for an ETA of when they will all be done, will keep you updated.

1 Like

This is getting crazy my control panel has not consistency.

Are these ever going to be fully transitioned? Since a recent app date, I have even more green switches than I did before!

The colors are defined by the device handler, not the app. Do you have example device types which are inconsistent?

I havenā€™t seen anything green in quite some time. I think most of the stock device handlers have been transitioned by ST to the standard SmartThings blue. Perhaps, you are using custom device handlers for those devices that are green? If so, you would need to contact the developer of the device handler/SmartApp to have them modify the color scheme.

2 Likes

Only downside is that if itā€™s an active SmartApp with a lot of DH updates, you gotta repeat the process if you update to a more recent release :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That makes senseā€”I was using the Hue Advanced Connect app, with a custom device handler as well as a custom door lock device handler.

Just got them changed over to the new ST blue :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would explain having even more green. You added more bulbs :slightly_smiling_face:

Good deal.

Yep! My thing was that each of my ceiling light fixtures have three bulbsā€¦ the advanced connect smartapp was a really easy way to make those just one switch in SmartThingsā€”but I had TOTALLY forgotten I had even installed that. Kind of a ā€œduhā€ moment followed by a 2 minute copy and paste fix :rofl:

1 Like

Hereā€™s the other colors listed back in March in case you need to adjust any to those as well.

@anon36505037 jarred my memory about that post.

1 Like

Yep thatā€™s where I stole the #00a0dc from actually!

Thanks for help peopleā€¦ better get back to work now :confused:

1 Like