Well, I would like to know if any one of you work with Neo CoolCam devices integrated into SmartThings Hub? In fact, I have browsed the smartthings official web site --> “Work with Smartthings” section and found that under the brand “Neo Coolcam” was listed as supported following devices.
- Neo Coolcam Door Windows Sensor and supported model “Model
Number: NAS-DS02ZU” with Z-wave
- Neo Coolcam Z-Wave Siren and supported model “Model Number: NAS-
AB02ZU” with Z-wave
Any one is having idea following Z-wave devices could integrate or support to SmartThings Hub?
- NAS-PD07Z(868.42MHz) 4 in 1 Sensor
- NAS-WR03Z(868.42MHz) UK standard smart plug
- NAS-AB03Z(868.42MHz) Siren Alarm
- NAS-WS07Z(868.42MHz) Water Leakage sensor
- NAS-SC01Z-3(868.42MHz）3 gangs intelligent light switch(S2)
- NAS-SC01Z-2(868.42MHz） 2 gangs intelligent light switch
- NAS-SC01Z-1(868.42MHz）1 gang intelligent light switch
- NAS-RC03Z(868.42MHz)/ Scene control button with 4 button
- NAS-RC01Z(868.42MHz)/ SOS /Panic button
In the ST Hub App, showing many devices can i but I am not sure, is that true or not. Could someone advise me?