Need quick help before I give up

Hello, I need some quick help. I have been having problems lately with the hubs constantly disconnecting. I am trying to confirm the firmware version that is on the smartthings Wifi, Version says 1.7.04.00019. If I understand correctly, it should be 31.6 and mine are saying 4.19. Do I have that right? thanks for your help!

https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-us/articles/207316543-Is-my-Hub-s-firmware-up-to-date-

If you have the SmartThings wifi hub, there have been some issues over the past few days that should have been resolved yesterday. More info in the following thread:

That is where I was able to find the latest version for the ST Wifi. what I was wondering is, if I am reading the correct version on my devices which show 1.7.04.00019 ( which I think means I am running 4.19) If that is the case it would explain all the issues I am having.
thanks.

1.7.04.00019 is the version of the core ST WiFi firmware. To find the firmware version of the ST hub software running on the ST WiFi:

Click on the ST WiFi device card in the ST app -> Use SmartThings Hub -> Manage SmartThings Hub -> Click on the kebab button top right corner then click on information.

I’ll admit not very intuitive but that will show you the latest version of the ST Hub firmware.

1 Like

Thank you Berry! I am running the latest. that is good. I guess I am just having the issue everyone else is having with the latest updates and plume. I will give it another day or two to see if they fix the problems.

1 Like