Need New Ideas

So I feel like I’m at a standstill with my smarthome and smartthings, I would say I’m a beginner to intermediate, but nowhere near advanced as far as smart devices goes. I am just looking for maybe some ideas and what’s your favorite automations and or devices you use! I have lutron switches, nest thermostat, hue lights, lifx lights, Sylvania lights, Samsung tvs, google assistant, bond, arlo cameras, roomba. Just let me know what your favorite devices are and if I should try something new. Thank you.

1 Like

Sure, there are several threads already with similar discussions.

Why don’t you go to the quick browse lists in the community – created wiki, look down near the bottom of that page for the “project reports“ section and then choose the very first list, which is the “get started“ list. There you will find topics like “top 10 things to do with SmartThings,” “ what device should I get next?“ etc.

You might also check out the “impress your friends“ list, the “holidays“ list, and some of the lists on projects by room for more inspiration.

Have fun!

https://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Quick_Browse_the_Community-Created_SmartApps_Forum_Section

1 Like