I recently purchased Smartthings to use as a security system (after my expensive ADT contract ended). I am pretty happy still now, but I need a keypad to arm/disarm - otherwise the system is a dealbreaker. I read that the IRIS keypad can work with Smartthings. I searched in these forums and also on Google and found a long list of information but I am more confused now. Can someopne please be kind enough to point me to a link where I can find a concise set of instructions to do the following:
- Pair IRIS Keypad with Smartthings.
- Allow me to set the key code for disarming.
- Allow the keypad to arm / disarm the system.
- Have a 1min / 30sec entry/exit delay.
- Chime when contact sensors are opened.
I am relatively handson with programming, and I can follow step-by-step directions but I am not an “expert”.