My house is possessed

Is anyone else experiencing random mode changes today? It started when my midnight “clean up” HH action didn’t fire, then Home Day didn’t fire this morning at sunrise. I manually triggered Home Day, but all day long my mode has been randomly shifting to Home Night (about 7 times so far). I manually put it back to Home Day, and some time later it goes to Home Night.

I reset the hub and fired off a support email. Not surprisingly, there are no outages noted on the support page other than the fundamental flaw still from Nov 26th.

Yes. Mine just went to Night Home mode as we drove to church

I’ve been having all types of timing issue all weekend long.

This past weekend was the worst I have experienced since I started tinkering in November. Random lights would not turn on, alarm went off for no reason. Glad I don’t have any smart door locks :slight_smile:

Yup. I’ve been experiencing delays with motion activated and presence events. Not to mention lights turning off outside of scheduled times. However, I can still turn things on and off with th smartThings app with minimal delay.

Weird, exact opposite of my issues. motion detectors working fine, but my app was pretty unresponsive for specific devices.

Oh well. Looking forward to moving away from cloud processing.

1 Like