Multiple device issues and lack of response from Support

For the past five days I’ve had half a dozen of my 65 devices suddenly stop working with others only working sporadically. I contacted Support immediately and have had only one actual response. My setup was working perfectly up until this and now I simply can’t trust it to do what I want.

I’ve sent numerous e-mails to support and no one has responded. Can’t even Chat with them today.

What’s going on?
Anyone else having these issues?

Well, support is not 24x7x365 as of yet. Yes i know that sucks. some else posted something similar earlier today, but i am not personally effected. You mentioned 6 devices of 65 stopped working. Is there something they all have in common? Are that all in a similar area of your home, zigbee, zwave, or is it completely random?

All Z-wave but in different “Rooms” and areas of the house. Also, different types of devices, wall plugs, Dimmer switches, plug-in modules, etc.
I’ve done all the usual fixes, short and long hard boots and z-wave repair. Still nothing fixed.

I know support is not 24/7 but it’s been 5 days.

Yep. I have not heard from support. I am a new customer and at the first setup it fails and says contact customer support for a new code… I email them and nothing… Seems they do not have the staff to support their products.

I was afraid that could happen, considering the obvious huge demand and sales of Hub V2 and perhaps less than risk averse decision to release App V2 the same day.

@tyler1 is likely aware of the Support backlog, but he’s been great at responding to concerns in some threads similar to this Topic…