More errors, getting sick of this s**t

(Convinced ST will never be unbroken…) #1

Anyone else seeing errors on every screen?

yup another day another ST outage unfortunately and the status page shows all green

(Sal Marano) #3

It’s on OS too and they changed the status as well. WTF every other day anymore.

(Jesus Gonzalez) #4

I understand this can be quite frustrating. This is a known issue and being worked on as we speak. Stay tuned for updates! You can always subscribe for status updates at http://status.smartthings.com/.

Some users in North America are unable to access the SmartThings mobile app and Developer Tools, https://graph.api.smartthings.com/. We are working to address the issue and will provide updates on our progress here.

Thanks!

(Sriganesh) #5

Is there a way to control lights/devices in home during time of outage?

(Michael Garcia) #6

I have had enough. Known, unknown I don’t really care. Before Samsung corrupted this platform it may have not been perfect but it worked more often than not. I have come home for the 3rd time in less than 3 weeks and have no lights.

I had to send an email expressing my frustration. Green lights on the dashboard??? So what the platform is dead…is that what the green lights mean!!!

(Michael Garcia) #7

Lucky I have a lighted keyboard or I wouldn’t be able to see to type this! So, my keyboard lights work…but my ‘smart’ lights don’t! :wink:

(Robert) #8

Where’s @alex with his update? The issues that have occurred the last week or so are really frustrating!!! From the weekly updates from Alex, one would think that Smartthings had past a milestone with these issues and implemented permanent actions to prevent them.

(Mark Whipp) #10

Duplicate thread, see:

(Robert) #11

I see the other thread now, but i like the title of this one more! :rage:

(Ron) #12

Green = normal
Smart Things always crashing = normal
Hence the green status

And Android App is down yet again.

And back up again, but for how long this time?

Sigh

(Barton.) #15

Do you get emails when there’s a status change? When I noticed the issue yesterday, I got an email about a minute later.

I used to. I guess I need to sign up again