More errors, getting sick of this s**t

Anyone else seeing errors on every screen?

yup another day another ST outage unfortunately and the status page shows all green

It’s on OS too and they changed the status as well. WTF every other day anymore.

I understand this can be quite frustrating. This is a known issue and being worked on as we speak. Stay tuned for updates! You can always subscribe for status updates at http://status.smartthings.com/.

Some users in North America are unable to access the SmartThings mobile app and Developer Tools, https://graph.api.smartthings.com/. We are working to address the issue and will provide updates on our progress here.

Thanks!

1 Like

Is there a way to control lights/devices in home during time of outage?

I have had enough. Known, unknown I don’t really care. Before Samsung corrupted this platform it may have not been perfect but it worked more often than not. I have come home for the 3rd time in less than 3 weeks and have no lights.

I had to send an email expressing my frustration. Green lights on the dashboard??? So what the platform is dead…is that what the green lights mean!!!

1 Like

Lucky I have a lighted keyboard or I wouldn’t be able to see to type this! So, my keyboard lights work…but my ‘smart’ lights don’t! :wink:

1 Like

Where’s @alex with his update? The issues that have occurred the last week or so are really frustrating!!! From the weekly updates from Alex, one would think that Smartthings had past a milestone with these issues and implemented permanent actions to prevent them.

1 Like

Duplicate thread, see:

1 Like

I see the other thread now, but i like the title of this one more! :rage:

6 Likes

Green = normal
Smart Things always crashing = normal
Hence the green status

3 Likes

And Android App is down yet again.

And back up again, but for how long this time?

Sigh

Do you get emails when there’s a status change? When I noticed the issue yesterday, I got an email about a minute later.

I used to. I guess I need to sign up again