Monoprice Door/WIndow Senors Going Nuts

I noticed a couple of hours ago my two Monoprice door/window sensors experiencing the exact same issue. On open, the sensors registered correct as “Open.” On closing them, however, the status briefly flashed “Closed” and then permanent to “Open.” The LEDs in the sensors are flashing properly when the magnets are attached and removed. Anyone else having this problem? It’s quite maddening!

I am having the same issue with mine. I know they updated something in all the device types a couple weeks ago. This may have something to do with the problem. I contacted support but they told me they were not supported yet so they were not helpful in resolving the issue. The fact that it worked and now does not seems to indicate they changed something. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

I also purchased a Monoprice z-Wave motion sensor and it appears to be working fine still. I wonder if changing the device type to another Z-wave sensor will make it work again. I’ll try it and let you know.

Hey guys, I looked into this, and it looks like these devices are sending a weird non-standard version of the intrusion alarm when they are closed that was being interpreted as an “open” event.

Can you try again when you get a chance and let me know if it’s working any better now?