Missing Icons w. Google Chrome?

This isn’t limited to the SmartThings web site, but I notice it the most here… icons are missing. I’ve check for any extensions that could be installed, but I only have a handful related to Google Drive. Did a virus scan with AVG to check for adblockers, etc. Any ideas?

Looks normal to me - have you tried a force-refresh (Ctrl+F5) or clearing your browser cache?

Chrome Version 42.0.2311.152 m (64-bit)
and
Chrome Version 43.0.2357.65 m (64-bit)

I had the developer version of 43.0.2357.65 m installed, but just reinstalled the stable version. Even reset all setting to default. Issue still there… Are those generated by java script? I’m having no luck in my searches.

They appear to be font awesome icons:

@sam_saffron , hey, I’m not seeing this on any of my pages… but user is experiencing lack of icons. Wondering if you’re experiencing this too?

cheers.

Can you try disabling all plugins? What appears to be happening is that somehow your browser is not downloading the font file.

I think I’m just going to give up… I’ve reinstalled Chrome and reset to defaults… I’ve switched from Developer to Stable, etc. It only happens on one this one laptop and only with Chrome. Using my VM or home computer it’s fine. It’s just WEIRD :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for the suggestions!