Meross switches don't connect back to ST properly

This time you don’t have to do anything, it solved itself, it would be a server problem.
the time before i had to do this me said the meross service:
"Thank you for contacting meross.

Please remove the linked service in smartthings, then link them to smartthings again.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll give it a day to sort itself out. I really don’t fancy setting them all up again

I’m still having this issue.

If I turn a switch on manually, it updates in the Meross app and not in the SmartThings app. If I manually refresh the SmartThings app, the switch will update to reflect the current status of the switch.

I have several automations, such as door sensors that trigger the switch on/off in SmartThings and they work perfectly. Will deleting each device and then deleting the Meross connection really fix the issue? I don’t want to set up all of the automations again.

No, I would not recommend removing the meross devices. It is an app issue so removing the devices will not solve that issue.

Easiest thing you do is what you have already discovered… refresh the ST app to get the correct status…

PS… you don’t need to remove each meross devices individually, you can remove the meross linked service in menu > settings > linked services and that removes all meross devices. :slight_smile:

Contact ST support and report the issue.

If you have already manually updated the meross service in linked services and it still crashes, you will have to remove the meross service and re-link it, redoing the automations.

I had that problem in March, I sent a ticket to meross and he answered this that I wrote in this post.
I have not had the problem again and the linked service works fine.

I still recommend not removing the integration. As reported, the refresh resolves the issue. If it was a meross integration issue, refreshing would not help.

Just my opinion… remove if you want.

Of course it is your decision, it all depends on how it affects your use and how much you can expect to solve itself.

I waited 3 days with the problem, updating every so often until Meross answered to support ticket