Location Mode, changes to night during daylight hours

When I am home before sunset my location mode has been changing to night mode. This started about a week ago and have not been able to figure out what is going on. The only apps I’m using that control mode are my routines and CoRE. So I checked my routines and went through each Piston. I have one Piston setup for a guest mode, buts it’s via a virtual switch connected to a routine. I also checked the IDE and my hub shows the correct time zone and the sunrise and sunset times are accurate. I tried looking at the live logging, but not sure what I’m looking for and not completely literate about the text in my logs. I since then have created a CoRE Piston to prevent this from happening, this Piston does work but the modes are going back and forth during the daytime. I’ve tried pausing all my CoRE apps and the mode still changes to night before sunset , so I don’t think it’s that. I tried contacting support and they blamed me as usual, although this time it might be true they were not very helpful. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check you Activity feed in Notifications for what’s triggering it.