Life360 not in the new app?

I have 2 of these fan controllers.

It’s these controllers, the SHM Delay 2.0 smartapp, and my UEI keypad that is keeping the classic app installed on all of my devices too.

Once you get Life 360 working, you won’t need the classic app to use it. I’m using it in many automations in the new app.

I use Webcore primarily for Life360 info and notifications.

I’d wanted to get this working and your post gave me the impetus to try again, as I’d been facing the same “Can’t connect to device. Check device and try again.” in the new app. I removed/re-added in the old app countless times (didn’t use a custom DTH, I just added under Marketplace -> Presence Sensors) The device would show in the new app but wasn’t clickable or usable in any automations) until… [drum roll] I reinstalled new smartthings (as was mentioned in one of the earlier posts) Force closing, clearing cache wasn’t enough, it needed a reinstall. It’s new clickable and usable in automations.

Hope that helps

I’m glad that fixed it.

Unless something has changed since the last time I did it, uninstalling and reinstalling the app removes all of your custom UI settings. That kind of stinks as you have to reorganize all of your rooms, etc.

As soon as you sign in, all the rooms appear and the devices with them. It’s like real Harry Potter magic

1 Like

Then they have made changes. That’s good to know. I’ve been reluctant to uninstall/reinstall.