Life360 Can't Add a Life360 Place

Basically, I have my home set up as a Place in Life360 (it’s my only Place too, so I’m not hitting the limit). After installing TMLeaf’s Life360 integration in the IDE, I can add Life360 (Connect) as a SmartApp in my ST app. I log in with my Life360 credentials and then ST asks me to select which Life360 Place I want to use. It’s supposed to list all of my Life360 Places but it’s empty for me and I can’t progress any further.

I recorded a clip of what it looks like on my end:

I had the same problem when I set mine up last winter. Selecting my locations via the Life360 app did not show up in ST. I read some where that you had to select your locations using their web page which I did and it worked. The problem is I recently read that they shut down that web page.

You can set up more than 2 places in free life360. You can get notifications in life360 from only 2.
For example you can have 1. Home, 2. Work, and 3. School, and track Work and School within life360, but setup Home location from life 360 as Home location in Smartthings.
That way you can track 3 locations

I see now. The video was helpful. My recollection is about the same as @Paul_Oliver in that I had to go to the webpage to add locations, which you can’t do now. When I click to add on locations now, I see four of my locations. (@milandjurovic71 is correct . . .the “2” limit is for notifications.)

I don’t know what to suggest as it appears L360 has killed the one way of properly adding places to be recognized by ST.

@tmleafs Tagging in case you have any thoughts.

So, did anyone found a solution on this? Life360 still doesn’t have a new web interface