Life360 issues

I’ve been attempting to set up presence sensor for my iPhone via Life360. I’ve downloaded that app and set up my phone and home on the app. After I go into the SmartThings Classic app and confirm credentials I try to set it up but I get a screen that says Life360 places: no available options. I deactivated my account and created a new one and same thing. Any ideas?

Is Location Sharing enabled on the life360 app on your phone?

It is.

I use the Life360 iOS app on an iPhone XS-Max, I will periodically lose state sync and since I put Alexa into Guard Away mode when all persons have left the premises, (plugin on the Smartthings echo speaks smartapp) this is obviously problematic. The Most consistent resolution appears to be use the Smartthings Classic app, go to the automation/SmartApps page, open up the Life360 (Connect) smartapp. Go through the process of clicking on the Places selector page, and switch between the locations, before choosing your home place again. Next, click Next and then open the Users selector page, deselect and reselect the Users, and then click done. Choose Save and you will be returned to the SmartApps page. Go to your My Home page, and the Life360 devices should have resolved and re-synced. I had tried restarting both the Smartthings and Life360 Apps (iOS) but this did not resolve the issue for me. I am unsure why you are not seeing the locations and users populate on initial tie-out to Smartthings. I have had better results with the Classic App. I will be implementing a dual presence sensor setup using my iPhone as redundant sensor to see if this bridges the reliability gap, I will advise results.

Jared did you figure out how to fix this? I have the exact same issue. What Alan_Izat said doesn’t really make sense…I can go to the ‘places’ tab on Life360 but ‘switch between the locations’ doesn’t make any sense.

I can’t finish setting it up in ST as there are no options available.

I did as much as I could to set it up in the app but it never worked. I went online and logged in a desktop and piddled with it. From then on it has worked perfectly. Wish I could be of more help but it’s been a while.