After tons of planning I finally found the time to complete the installation of my kitchen cabinet lighting project. It’s about 44 ft of LEDs and I put them in aluminum track. Built my own box for the power and brains in the cabinet above the microwave. The box contains 2 Fibaro RGBW controllers (one for the top and one for the bottom), a Qubino 1D Flush relay with a temperature probe to turn the cooling fan on and off, and a 12V 200W power supply. I’ve got a motion sensor in the kitchen to enable auto-on and off for now.
- Project box: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071J59QBW
- Aluminum track: https://www.amazon.com/Muzata-20-Pack-Aluminum-Channel-Mounting/dp/B01N9SKHIZ
- LEDs: https://www.amazon.com/SUPERNIGHT-Non-waterproof-Flexible-Lighting-Multi-colored/dp/B00KQHQJ5C
- Cooling fan: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JMEDDYY
- Power supply: https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/mean-well/lrs-200-12/?qs=ah3jBNVE1PR%2FLPwtt0OaRg%3D%3D&countrycode=US¤cycode=USD
- Fibaro RGBW: https://www.fibaro.com/en/products/rgbw-controller/
- Fan relay: http://qubino.com/products/flush-1d-relay/