Hi all! Appreciate any assistance in advance…
I’ve been tweaking settings on my wall display for a few weeks now and can’t seem to get it where I want it.
I’ve got a paid version of FKB w the following settings:
- keep screen on = yes
- visual motion detection = yes
- acoustic motion detection = yes
- turn screen on on motion = yes
- exit screensaver on motion = yes
- screensaver timer = 30
- Screensaver brightness = 0
My default display is an ActionTiles page. AutomateIt and Ring interrupt the default page for 1minute or so occasionally.
On the HD8:
- Alexa handsfree = off
- Bluetooth = off
- default display brightness = ~75%
- charging is provided by a 2A 5V wall charger (run from basement up to 1st floor on old low voltage wiring (from old security touchpad).
I was expecting, with this setup, to be at or near 100% charged most of the time. I’m more often 30% or below (with occasional device shutdown due to low battery).
Any obvious things I’m missing??!