JSmartWatch: Apple Watch App version 1.4 released

JSmartWatch version 1.4.3 has just been released. New in this version is a status page that will display the current state of devices grouped together (locks, windows, doors, garages and presence). This provides a quick status view of your smart home without having to select individual devices.

Once the status page is setup, you can also see that information on your watch face in the Infograph Modular face.

Check out the new version in the App Store now. For information about setting up the status page or the watch face complication see the help pages in the iPhone app.

JSmartWatch is an Apple Watch app that allows you to access and control your SmartThings home from your watch.

Download in the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/jsmartwatch/id1550842861

For more information visit www.jwerfel.com

If you have any questions or issues please contact support@jwerfel.com

3 Likes

Some users have reported issues controlling garage doors. I have confirmed there is a problem in JSmartWatch (all versions) where it no longer will open/close garage doors. SmartThings made a change to the API which has caused this issue but I should be able to fix it quickly.

I will be creating a new build with a fix for this issue and putting into Test Flight as soon as I can. If you are interested in testing this issue and not already part of the Test Flight send me an email at info@jwerfel.com and I’ll add you.

Thanks,
Julian

JSmartWatch version 1.5.1 has been released which fixes the issues controlling garage doors. If you have any issues please report them here or contact support@jwerfel.com

Thank you