Issue with Zooz Zen34

Hi All,
I just got a Zooz Zen34 yesterday, I’m usually pretty good with SmartThings but after added the device handler and excluding the switch and re adding it multiple times I’m running into the following issues.

When I try and add an automation to the pressed up or pressed down or any of them really it acts like I added it but then still says “No actions assigned” though if I go into the automations panel I do see the ones I create under quick actions.

If I click the up or down paddle the automation doesn’t seem to run. I also don’t see anything in the live view on the IDE when I click any of the buttons though I’m not sure if I should expect to see anything there.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

I found this error in the logs.

8:59:46 AM: error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: script_dth_43f47e48455395ff1bc7cdc73544d5caf6d26ea7838064ab4750c450ff2b45ad.logDebug() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [Zooz Remote Switch down] @line 593 (sendButtonEvent)

Seems like the DH I have doesn’t have a method for logDebug, maybe there is a master device handler I’m missing?

Ok so I’m an idiot and somehow when copying the DH with my phone it dropped the last two methods. I still can’t figure out how to get the hold up and hold down for the dimmer to work but at least the light is turning on and off!