Issue Updating WebCore

Hi all,

Apologies if this is not in the right place.

The WebCore dashboard has recently been prompting me to register my browser each time I access it, and then gives me the “There was a problem loading your dashboard data…” error. After reading forums, seems I need to (never did) update to the newest WebCore smart app. \

So I follow the instructions in the wiki, but when I go to “my smart apps” all I have listed is " ady624 : CoRE" That seems like the old precursor to WebCore- not sure why I have that. Maybe I accidentally installed that when I was new to ST?

Anyway, I’m wondering if anyone can advise me on how to get updated with the latest version without somehow losing my pistons or messing up my ST/Webcore integration.

Or advise me where to post this if I’m not in the right place.

Thanks!

btw, everything works fine when I access WC through my phone. Just an issue on my computer.

Are you logging in to IDE at https://account.smartthings.com

Open the ST Classic app, go to Automation : SmartApps : your instance of webcore : Settings : clean up and rebuild data cache

Also, you may want to post any webCoRE questions on their forum at https://community.webcore.co

Open the ST Classic app, go to Automation : SmartApps : your instance of webcore : Settings : clean up and rebuild data cache

No luck. Still can’t get the dashboard to load data.

However, the Webcore update isn’t a problem anymore; I took a wrong turn in the IDE but found what I needed to update.

Any other suggestions?

Are you using echo speaks?

No. Not using echo speaks.

Post on the webcore forum and hopefully one of the minions will help you resolve it

If it is working on your phone then it sounds like an issue with your browser. Try a different browser and see if it works. Also, try clearing the website data for the browser having the problems.

Thanks. I’ll do all that.

this sounds like my recurring issue.

So far, every time, my password has expired every thirty days (which is per my config of smartthings/ phone-app/ automations/ webcore . So the fix has been, to update the password at that location, to the same password, and it resolves.

yes, I use a lot of, commas