Isolated contact module

Has anyone any experience with Linear FS20Z? (http://www.amazon.com/Linear-Z-Wave-Isolated-Contact-Fixture/dp/B00ER6MH22)

I’m thinking about it as an alternative to the Remotec ZFM80, which I’m using, but which I’m not not particular fond of (I occasionally need to reset it to put it back in synch with the ST hub).

woah looks exactly like the Evolve LFM20

…I bet it’s exactly the same thing; I ordered one, I’ll know soon…

@minollo let me know and I can add it to the compatibility list!

It works perfectly fine as a zwave switch; the only exception is the control of the led light (on when off, on when on or never on), but I kind of expected that.

@minollo right, that never worked on the Evolve either. If you want to use it as a Garage Door opened you can change the device type to Zwave Virtual Momentary Contact Switch and it will turn on then turn off after 2 seconds toggling the garage door button.

@minollo did you have any trouble getting it paired? Mine is out in my garage probably only 40ft away from the hub and I’m getting nothing. The green light comes on and the relay clicks when I press the button but it won’t pair.

Edit: I also have two GE dimmer switches between it and the hub

I had no problems (which surprised me a little); you may want to pair it while it’s close to the hub, and then move it to its final location.