Is there a way to see ALL your installed smart apps in the ide?

The IDE has two sections for devices.
“My Devices” shows installed devices
"My Device Types" shows your saved and/or published device code.

But only one for Smart Apps
"My SmartApps" shows your saved and/or published smart app code.

Is there a way to see “ALL” your installed smart apps just like you can see all your devices when you select “My Devices” ?

I don’t think there is but I don’t understand why.

My Location-> SmartApps, buddy?

1 Like

Glad I asked…I never noticed that.

Is it also possible to see the code for the apps. I can only see the code for my published. But for example I want to modify the code for “Labs->Trigger Logitech Harmony Activities when certain actions take place in your home”

Not sure. But there you can see when your scheduled events are scheduled to be fired and the history. Like if you have a Hello Home action to turn on lights at sunset, you should be able to see when it will trigger, history and how long it took to execute.

You can see the code for it in My SmartApps -> New SmartApp then go to the “From Template” tab and pick “Logitech Harmony Hub Control”

But then you need to find the application. I have been unable to find “Trigger Logitech Harmony Activities when certain actions take place in your home”

The “From Template” method is a terrible interface in my opinion. I know others agree and I was told it was getting moved to github which would be wonderful !

@Ron The SmartApp name is “Logitech Harmony Hub Control” and “Trigger Logitech Harmony Activities when certain actions take place in your home.” is the description.

name: "Logitech Harmony Hub Control",
namespace: "smartthings",
author: "SmartThings",
description: "Trigger Logitech Harmony Activities when certain actions take place in your home.",
category: "SmartThings Labs",

Github integration would be great, I have seen evidence of them testing it but no clue if it will happen any time soon.

1 Like

I looked for it as “Harmony…” Didn’t see it below as “Logitech Harmony…” Thanks for pointing that out !!!