Is there a way to see ALL your installed smart apps in the ide?

(Ron) #1

The IDE has two sections for devices.
“My Devices” shows installed devices
"My Device Types" shows your saved and/or published device code.

But only one for Smart Apps
"My SmartApps" shows your saved and/or published smart app code.

Is there a way to see “ALL” your installed smart apps just like you can see all your devices when you select “My Devices” ?

I don’t think there is but I don’t understand why.

(Ron S) #2

My Location-> SmartApps, buddy?

(Ron) #3

Glad I asked…I never noticed that.

Is it also possible to see the code for the apps. I can only see the code for my published. But for example I want to modify the code for “Labs->Trigger Logitech Harmony Activities when certain actions take place in your home”

(Ron S) #4

Not sure. But there you can see when your scheduled events are scheduled to be fired and the history. Like if you have a Hello Home action to turn on lights at sunset, you should be able to see when it will trigger, history and how long it took to execute.

(Andy Rawson) #5

You can see the code for it in My SmartApps -> New SmartApp then go to the “From Template” tab and pick “Logitech Harmony Hub Control”

(Ron) #6

But then you need to find the application. I have been unable to find “Trigger Logitech Harmony Activities when certain actions take place in your home”

The “From Template” method is a terrible interface in my opinion. I know others agree and I was told it was getting moved to github which would be wonderful !

(Andy Rawson) #7

@Ron The SmartApp name is “Logitech Harmony Hub Control” and “Trigger Logitech Harmony Activities when certain actions take place in your home.” is the description.

name: "Logitech Harmony Hub Control",
namespace: "smartthings",
author: "SmartThings",
description: "Trigger Logitech Harmony Activities when certain actions take place in your home.",
category: "SmartThings Labs",

Github integration would be great, I have seen evidence of them testing it but no clue if it will happen any time soon.

(Ron) #8

I looked for it as “Harmony…” Didn’t see it below as “Logitech Harmony…” Thanks for pointing that out !!!