Is smartthings down 8-5-19?

My wife and I just got home and I went to disarm the alarm from my app and I’m getting error. So is going to see if maybe the panel need to be repeated and I was going to my IDE and it appears to be down as well.

https://status.smartthings.com/

Identified - We have identified the root of the issue and are taking steps to restore service to normal. We have also identified that users may also be experiencing issues logging into the IDE and the Classic app. We will continue to provide updates as available.
Aug 5, 21:15 EDT

Investigating - Some users in the Americas may be experiencing issues viewing or controlling their devices in the new and Classic SmartThings apps. During this time, automations may also not trigger as expected. We are currently investigating and will provide updates as they are available.
Aug 5, 20:53 EDT

1 Like

We’re still down here. Hub shows responds to ping requests in the IDE but says “The hub responded 38035.407 seconds ago, on Tue Aug 06 01:45:03 UTC 2019”. It also shows disconnected on both the classic and new app.

Anyone in the same boat? Should I reset the hub by unplugging it and taking the batteries out?