Is it possible to reverse controls for Dimmer 2 wired to roller blind switch type?

From my post here:

Note this (original, functional method which worked for more than a year):

• pressing and releasing the “up” section of the switch switched the lights on at the same level they were before. Double pressing “up” went to full brightness.
  • pressing and holding “up” slowly raised the lighting level. Release to leave it there.
  • pressing and releasing “down” turned the lights off.
  • pressing and holding “down” slowly lowered the lighting level.

… At some point somehow started to work like this:

Update - my retractive switch is now a waste of time. The functionality has definitely been lost. Since nothing has changed, I can only assume that it’s down to either the hub firmware changing something, or an update to the stock DTH ?

For reference, I now have to have it set as a ‘momentary’ instead of ‘roller blind’.

I press a physical down button once - light comes on. Press again, light off. Press and hold - light brightens. Press and hold again, light dims. Press and hold again, light brightens…and so on.

The “up” button seems to do nothing but allow a single press to flick the lights back off.

It’s really odd. And it’s not how it’s supposed to work, nor is it intuitive.

Something has changed on smartthing’s side over the last few months, hard to say exactly when. But it’s made my fib dimmer 2 work very… oddly. Sorry.