Is it possible to get my lg washer and dryer to connect to my smartthings hub? both are wifi connected. model number for washer is wm9000hva dryer is dlex9000v

(Gamble Pitts) #1

Is it possible to get my lg washer and dryer to connect to my smartthings hub? both are wifi connected. model number for washer is wm9000hva dryer is dlex9000v.

(Michael Torgerson) #2

Are these the flexwash and flexdry?

I would love to know the answer to this as well. I cannot get mine connected.

(Steve White) #3

Not directly, but you can connect LG SmartThinq apopliances to SmartThings via IFTTT. I have my Washing machine changing all of my colored Osram LEDs and flash them for 10 seconds when a load is finished.

(Vineet) #4

Mine does not appear in the IFTTT channel, I’m in India, and I think the IFTTT channel only supports US & Korea. I registered my waster/dryer model F4J7THP2S with US account using the LG smartthinq app, then registered IFTTT to the same LG/US account but the washer does not appear as a trigger. Anyone did this outside of US/Korea ? - thanks.

(James Babin) #5

I have the LG washer and Dryer and I have the app working fine but when I go into IFTTT both applets cannot see my devices I get “Option unavailable”

LG%20-%20IFTTT

I’ve been trying off and on over the last 6 months with no luck adding my LG appliances to IFTTT, Alexa and Google Home.

Randomly the other day I got Google Home to connect to my LG appliances. I’m not sure what I can all do with it. I can ask how much time left and can stop the Dryer. Doesn’t look like I can pause or anything truly helpful. It would be nice to load up the washer and when i get in bed or after my shower ask it to start .

But I still cannot get Alexa or IFTTT to see my LG stuff :’(

(James Babin) #6

How did you get it to work? I can’t get IFTTT to see my Washer or Dryer

(James Babin) #7

This is from LG chat about IFTTT

lg%20chat

(Stupid) #8

They told me the same thing over a year ago. I don’t think they are even working on this.

Hello @ivioo. How did you manage to connect google home and the lg washer? I’ve been trying to do that for 3 months with no luck

(James Babin) #10

Nope, I even tried a few days ago . . . still no luck :’(