Is it possible to get my lg washer and dryer to connect to my smartthings hub? both are wifi connected. model number for washer is wm9000hva dryer is dlex9000v

Is it possible to get my lg washer and dryer to connect to my smartthings hub? both are wifi connected. model number for washer is wm9000hva dryer is dlex9000v.

Are these the flexwash and flexdry?

I would love to know the answer to this as well. I cannot get mine connected.

Not directly, but you can connect LG SmartThinq apopliances to SmartThings via IFTTT. I have my Washing machine changing all of my colored Osram LEDs and flash them for 10 seconds when a load is finished.

1 Like

Mine does not appear in the IFTTT channel, I’m in India, and I think the IFTTT channel only supports US & Korea. I registered my waster/dryer model F4J7THP2S with US account using the LG smartthinq app, then registered IFTTT to the same LG/US account but the washer does not appear as a trigger. Anyone did this outside of US/Korea ? - thanks.

I have the LG washer and Dryer and I have the app working fine but when I go into IFTTT both applets cannot see my devices I get “Option unavailable”

LG%20-%20IFTTT

I’ve been trying off and on over the last 6 months with no luck adding my LG appliances to IFTTT, Alexa and Google Home.

Randomly the other day I got Google Home to connect to my LG appliances. I’m not sure what I can all do with it. I can ask how much time left and can stop the Dryer. Doesn’t look like I can pause or anything truly helpful. It would be nice to load up the washer and when i get in bed or after my shower ask it to start .

But I still cannot get Alexa or IFTTT to see my LG stuff :’(

How did you get it to work? I can’t get IFTTT to see my Washer or Dryer

1 Like

This is from LG chat about IFTTT

lg%20chat

They told me the same thing over a year ago. I don’t think they are even working on this.

1 Like

Hello @ivioo. How did you manage to connect google home and the lg washer? I’ve been trying to do that for 3 months with no luck

Nope, I even tried a few days ago . . . still no luck :’(

Good grief! Same issue now on 11/18/2020!