Is it just me? ? ? Really quiet

So, since this forum software update a couple of days ago my notifications for new pistons had all but dried up…

It’s just me or do I really need to get a life?

5 Likes

Loool. I think you need to start a poll too. Make some ripples and then have @tgauchat and @JDRoberts tell you how wrong you are. Alternatively, you can ask your boss for more work.

6 Likes

I might start a poll… But @jdroberts already tells me I’m wrong… A lot… But he’s just so darn polite about I don’t mind… @tgauchat just yells at me a lot…

I don’t need more work… If I did my job then the guys picking up my slack would look bad… I’m doing my fellow workers a favor by setting the expectations bar extremely low.

8 Likes

lol, ask for more work. It has been slow, I have 186 unread in the Ask Alexa thread but I’m afraid to open the thread up and start reading.

2 Likes

All you need to know on that thread is that @MichaelS is in vacation (assuming you are up and running your Ask Alexa)

2 Likes

Yeah it’s up and running great… Actually the whole system is doing great… I’m kind of bored…

1 Like

I did not know that… I will mark that thread read!

1 Like

So, I’ve been thinking…

About…

Creating a page on the wiki called “how’d they do that?”

It will be a breakdown with directions, screenshots, and explanations of how to different things in the ST environment… It would mostly revolve around askAlexa and CoRE, and maybe some Rule Machine since it’s still in the wild…

What do ya think? ? Is it worth the trouble?

8 Likes

I like it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

So, this thread is because everything is too quiet and working well? I can put bugs into Ask Alexa if that would help.

Seriously, I am back and putting an update out this weekend.

8 Likes

Awesome! Me being me I’ll do the update even though I don’t need it and then I can redo all of my modifications! ! ! !

2 Likes

I will be right there with you lol!

1 Like

Browsers!!!

UPDATE: For those of you not getting the joke:

14 Likes

And since we’re at it, anyone wants a web developer/db programmer job in South Florida? :wink:

1 Like

hmmm… too warm for me. :sweat_smile:

Does it allow to goof off on ST community site?

1 Like

Do we have to know how to program? Or anything about databases?

3 Likes

Do you have to be Medicare qualified? :wink:

1 Like

@bamarayne and @eibyer no and no. Just need to be annoying and pretend you know what you’re doing :wink: and pretend well…

2 Likes

I meet both qualifications and am pretty good at the last one!

2 Likes