iOS and Critical Alerts

Anyone know if SmartThings will support Critical Alerts in iOS? In Home Monitor the alerts are silent no matter what settings I apply in Notifications…we really need support for Critical Alerts in SmartThings asap.

1 Like

Tagging @nayelyz

Hi, @digitalfx!

Please, send a message about this to SmartThings Customer Support to see if they have more information about that.

Open here to see their contact info

Through the SmartThings Web page

1. Enter this page
  2. Click on “Support” in the upper-right corner
  3. Check if the URL includes your region. For example, en-us here: https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-us
  4. At the bottom, select “email” and describe your issue as detailed as possible.
  5. Click on “submit”

From the ST app

1. Open the SmartThings app
  2. Go to the menu tab at the bottom-right corner.
  3. On this page, select the option “contact us” and then go to “Report a problem”
  4. Accept the generation of logs, fill up the form describing your issue as detailed as possible, and screen captures of the issue always help.
  5. Click on “submit”. The Customer team will receive this info.

Via email

US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com
UK support 0333 0000333
UK: support@smartthings.co.uk
CA: support@smartthings.ca

Thanks for the tag, @Andrew_Bartlett!

Unfortunately, when you email SmartThings Support with questions like this…they dont respond with information…you get the same canned response…then when you try to explain this is not a bug or error they continue requesting this same information. Its a very frustrating experience that is a complete waste of time:

Thanks for reaching out to Samsung SmartThings Support.

We are so sorry to know about the difficulties you are experiencing with SmartThings. We’ll work together to fix it at the earliest.

We request you to please try to create the automation for notifying members and see if that work. If the outcome is the same please let us know the below details so that we can assist you earliest.

In order to assist you better, I would need to get additional and complete information from you. Please reach back with a more detailed description to know what issues you are having.

1. Error screenshots
  2. SmartThings app version
  3. Device model number
  4. Mobile brand and OS version

To allow Customer Service to access your data, please follow these instructions:

1. Go to SmartThings Web (my.smartthings.com)
  2. Log in to your Samsung Account.
  3. Select the Menu (⋮) and choose Settings
  4. Toggle on Account Data Access
  5. Select the time period and choose Confirm

If we are unable to investigate your request during the time frame that you selected for account access, we may need to ask you to extend it so we can resolve your issue.

Hi, guys

I already shared this concern with the Engineering team. I will get back to you as soon as I have any answers.

2 Likes