Today we released a new version of iOS 2.4.1 that just fixes a few bugs we have seen from the recent 2.4.0 release.
- Notable improvements and fixes include:
- Improvements to address reported logout issues
- Fixes to hero tile text display with missing icons
- Address issues with trying to re-login after encountering an error
- Fixes to image capturing devices display
- Fix a long standing video player crash on older devices
Detailed notes include:
- Fix Multiline primary control text layout when missing an icon (MOB-3148)
- Additional logging added to attempt to diagnose more logout issues (MOB-3038)
- Fix full screen image carousel layout (MOB-3058)
- Fix image capturing devices are improperly laying out in event feed (MOB-3058)
- Fix: Video now plays without crashing on 32-bit devices (MOB-2661)
If you are still experiencing the logout issues please continue to report the error and send your logs.