iOS 2.0 Discussion!

Look at the Off status. You can have your current widget that you have and show the status there as -away, home, night or whatever mode. And may be extra brownie points for SHM status. The temps are are your routines. :wink:

you bringing me brownies @smart?

3 Likes

I’m in, too. I LOVE brownies!

Get me the feature and thou shall receive! :slight_smile:

Have question about a routine I have configured in ios 2.0 with hub V2. It is a Goodbye routine. I have it to turn off lights, lock door, set mode to away, set Smart Home Monitor to stay, and to open garage door. Problem is when the garage door opens it triggers a “garage door intrusion”. In Smart Home Monitor under Open/closed sensors, Garage opener is uncheck. The only way I have found to get around this is to have Goodbye routine to disarm Smart Home Monitor and back vehicle out of garage and run separate routine to close garage door and arm Smart Home Monitor to stay. Any help would be great appreciated.

It sounds like your approach of having a second routine to arm the smart home monitor is probably the best for now.

Unfortunately, smart home monitor doesn’t allow you to set a delay before triggering the intrusion alert. This is a feature that is included in most Security systems so you have time to get out the door. Hopefully they will add it eventually.

Thanks, that would be the problem with out a delay. Probably best to have two routines since I have to close garage door anyway.

1 Like