Intergrating FortrezZ Siren & Strobe Alarm SSA03 with GE Networx Home Security

Hi, I have pre-wired and working GE networx nx-6v2 security system at my home. System is working good with localized alarm sirens when armed and i am not in contract with any company for monitoring. However, i do want to integrate my security system into my smart home without changing to honeywell or DSC. I am looking into option if i can replace my existing siren with FortrezZ SSA03 siren which is Z-wave capable. So whenever there is an alarm from my home sensors, SSA03 notifies my smart hub of the event and i can create scene based on that event ( switch on lights, start recording, send text msg, call etc)…

I checked with FortrezZ support and they confirmed that i can use SSA03 with my existing security system… So does anyone has a previous experience with anything like that, or is it possible or not ?..

I am aware of the reliability issues with FortrezZ and ST but as i am not planning to have a monitoring service, i can take the chance…

@Meero how much would you be willing to spend to get your GE integrated with ST? I am trying to compare that with montly monitoring … Also what kind of sensors do you already have??

@ashutosh1982 I dont want to replace the boards and keypads otherwise i could have used eyezon EnvisaLink3 for monitoring. That’s why i am looking for ways to avoid that cost… I have few items like garage opener,thermostat already automated but I am currently waiting for ST Hub V2.0 release to add more sensors to doors and surveillance…