Innr RB 145 Smart LED Dimmable Candle Bulb: Best DH to Use?

(Mikehole) #1

Hi,

TL;DR can anybody let me know the best DH for these bulbs?

Quite a noob when it comes to what device handlers work best with what.

Just got myself some of these:

They are white dimmable without colour temperature. This being where the problem starts, the only white bulb in the DH list is white with colour temperature. This works to a certain extent but can be slow to respond on the app.

Makes me think that the DH I am using is not the ideal one.

Note I am only using the ST hub I don’t want to have a hub overload by installing any other hubs.

Cheers,

Mike

(John C) #2

The Q&A on Amazon has an answer from Innr that states, “Yes, when combined with a Hue Bridge. Pretty soon Innr lights will be able to be controlled directly via SmartThings - for updates, please keep an eye on our social media pages.”

Perhaps “this time” has passed and native Zigbee is available? Others with more info may chime in…

(Mikehole) #3

Ah so good channel will be Amazon to see if I can get an answer from Innr direct.

(John C) #4

Yes, perhaps from their support group. Or Facebook/Twitter pages…

(Mikehole) #5

Ok looking on GitHub I found this DH:

I am thinking that all I need to do is add a line for the RB 145 in the fingerprint section. Sound right to you people?

(Mikehole) #6

Just to answer my own question I was trying to use the devices listed under Zigbee when I should use the ZLL device Handlers. They all appear towork well now. Capture