Initial State SmartApp missing

I saw that the Initial State SmartApp was announced on the blog, but I can’t seem to find it in SmartSetup.

1 Like

You need to install it from Initial States website. I think you just need to go to setting under your account and there should be an option to setup the connection.

Hey @baldeagle072, @slagle is right, you need to install it through your Initial State account. Check out some instructions on our blog here: http://blog.initialstate.com/tutorial-smartthings-meet-initial-state/

Let me know if you have any issues getting it set up!

1 Like

Thanks! That was simple

I have it up and running. Data from lights, switches and various sensors are working. However, I don’t see the ability to send over data from my Aeon Home Energy Monitor. This would be extremely nice to see next to the other data. Anyone playing with this?

Hey @3one5 the ability to monitor energy was actually originally included in the first build of the SmartApp integration, but we had to remove it last minute because the simulators didn’t allow us to get good test results. Now, after working with SmartThing’s on the integration, we’ve got a new version released that supports energy and power monitoring, check it out and let me know if you have any issues or questions!

1 Like

I saw that! Thank you!