We just released a new SmartThings integration for Initial State. You can quickly and codelessly connect your ST hub/devices to your Initial State account and start streaming data from those devices to dashboards, waveforms, and more. Useful things you can do with this integration:
- Create one or more dashboard views showing you real-time and historical data from your sensors/devices (door sensors, motion sensors, power monitors, alarms, etc).
- Combine data from other devices like Raspberry Pis or services like DarkSky Weather into the same dashboard as your ST data.
- Transform data in real-time using expressions (e.g. convert units, combine data streams, compute energy costs from Watts logged).
- Mine historical data from your ST devices. For example, see how often rooms are utilized in your home/office with motion sensor logging.
- Log and display energy usage from smart outlets.
- Publicly or privately share ST data with anyone.
- Show your ST data dashboard on a TV.
Initial State accounts are free for students with a valid .edu email address and $9.99/mo or $99/yr for everyone else. We are constantly adding new features and functions. You can follow our new releases at our What’s New page.
Learn more about our new ST integration at https://support.initialstate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003268972-Introduction-to-SmartThings-Integration .