We’re excited to announce the start of a new SmartThings Hub Firmware Beta. Version 0.30.x will begin rolling out in batches starting April 21st; we will send out an email when we start updating Hubs. We will be paying close attention to any issues encountered by users so your hub may not get updated right away. The hub will be offline for about a minute during the update. See below for more specific details about the update.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub V2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub V3)
- April 21st
- Several system updates for stability and security improvements
- Improved reliability and responsiveness of Sonos device discovery
- Increased the number of Zigbee devices whose metrics and routes can be tracked
- Added more Zigbee device metrics
* Anyone who participated in the previous beta (0.29.x) is automatically signed up for this one.
If you’d like to participate in the beta, but haven’t taken the survey yet, you can Sign Up Here