Hub Firmware Beta 0.28.x

I do not know what you are talking about?! Do you have any screenshots to prove this API even exists? :sunglasses:

1 Like

why a screenshot when there’s a press release :slight_smile: https://news.samsung.com/global/infographic-get-smart-the-latest-in-what-smartthings-can-do-for-you?utm_source=mainkv&utm_medium=internal

1 Like

@BroderickCarlin Could this be causing an issue when pairing an Iris remote?

Nope, this issue does not affect initial join/pairing at all. Instead, this issue means that devices were not able to unsecure rejoin to a V3 hub

Hmm, ok. I’ll tinker with it more.

1 Like

Even better than a press release…

1 Like

@BarryA - I got an email saying I was not going to be part of the beta because my hub’s serial number was incorrect in centercode. I fixed it and would be happy to participate in this beta if at all possible.

2 Likes

@aruffell - Thanks for updating your s/n. You are good to go when the beta rolls out.

1 Like

@BarryA this still planned for today?

@Automated_House - Beta will be rolling out to hubs shortly

3 Likes

I just received it, everything fine so far

Got it too, and so far so good. Got the typical HUB_DISCONNECTED status on several devices, but those are going away as devices check in or get used.

1 Like

I got it. Not device disconnects at all. Also re-enable Device Heath option and so far no drop outs of battery devices :slight_smile: or the arrival sensor. That usually takes a couple of days to drop off though so I’ll reserve judgement on that one.

Like it didn’t even happen :slight_smile: No disconnects here either.

Did not even notice it was installed… meaning no issues at all.

1 Like

no issues yet.

automations working as normal…

will this beta version have anything to do with access tokens, I am trying to use one in Home Assistant but I keep getting an “unknown error”. I wouldn’t think it would be anything to do with this but just thought I would ask.

i’ve had a ST Arrival sensor off-line a couple days. Pulled the battery and re-installed and it came back online. This didn’t work on old firmware, so i’d say the insecure rejoin fix is good.

2 Likes

@posborne, so far after 36 hours I have seen two hubDisconnected messages, but I couldn’t relate it to any hubAction. I will try to dig more into the events, but possibly my internet was disconnecting for a few minutes at those occasions. Otherwise it looks good. All hubAction happened correctly. No issues experienced yet. I really like it.

@GSzabados Thanks for the update, glad to hear things are working well so far.

2 Likes