Hub does not support edge drivers?

@nayelyz,

ok thanks for your fast reply and hope it will be fix soon and the SmarThings Wifi hub will be still supported and on the road map… it’s prety good hub device with MESH network and PLUME management who’s awesome and really better then Smartthing Hub v3 or the new Aeotec Hub… hope it’s will be fix soon… i still have old Smartthing Hub v3 i consider this v3 older then the Wifi one even if it’s the reverse things… v3 is most recent and continusly receive update firmware but Wifi Hub not!! hope you will put back Wifi Hub on roadmap and be able to support and provide Edge Drivers capability…

for now nothing i can do ?? instead of come back to my old v3 Hub you does’nt cover my entire house and get relay every where is smart bulb , smart plug and things like that who’s are not constantly power-on… instead i using Plume Wifi Hub as mesh network so perfect for any device like phone, smart tv, tablet, laptop… and also as use as repeater and cover all my entire house…

i don,t know why the Wifi Hub no longer receive firmware update… and look like remove and lost the ability of Edge Drivers… >>> bit disapointed… hope team will fix that soon… thanks to add me to the group and tagging me when good news is on… hope soon…

for now i need to continu to use old DTH drivers you no longer update… old stuff , then device goes offline many time a day… it’s nightmware since few weeks, month since EDGE is most in place the DTH look like they get more issue, stability problem then ever…

thanks waiting for your news back…

if something i can do other then bring back all my device in hub v3 instead of wifi plume… i will be really disapointed to rollback to only 1 hub v3… instead of mesh network plume (awesome system) who act! as repeater, as mesh network… and all other great things…

thanks you.

1 Like