Hub already registered, Invitation from owner needed to register this hub

Hub Model STH-ETH-250

I’m getting the error above when trying to use my hub again after several years. Support told me to factory reset the hub and I’ve done that 5 times now and am still getting the same error. I’ve seen others have had this issue, but no resolution. An anyone help?

Going through the steps to reset your hub

1. Disconnect power from your Hub. Remove the batteries if you are using them on your V2 hub.
  2. Press and hold the recessed reset button in the back of your hub.
  3. While holding down the reset button, power up your Hub.
  4. Continue to hold down the reset button until the LED turns solid yellow (about 30 seconds after power). The LED should be flashing yellow during this time.
  5. Release the reset button when LED lights up solid yellow for at least 3 seconds.
  6. After about a minute, your LED should flash red**/** green to indicate it is ready to be setup. You will have 30 minutes to start the setup process.

If that does not help, unfortunately you would need to contact Support again as they are the only ones who can help you resolve the issue.

You’ll need to remove the hub from the backend in your SmartThings IDE page

1. Login to your Samsung account through SmartThings IDE: http://ide.smartthings.com/
  2. Click “My Locations” → Select your location
  3. Then click on “My Hubs
  4. Look for your hub that you want to fully reset.
  5. Now at the top right click on the red button “DELETE
  6. Confirm.

There are no hubs listed for me. I’m still getting the same error message

Thanks
CM

You are going to need to contact Support again.

You may want to remove the image you posted as it contains your email address :slight_smile:

Good luck with Support!

I’ve followed this procedure very carefully several times and I;m still getting the same error message
Thanks

CM

I thought I was emailing support. In chat I cant get past the chatbot who has no idea what I’m talking about.
What is the number to support?

If you are in the US…

You can reach out to US Support using the below information.
US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com