How do I setup/download rule machine?

The only topic I see has 630+ posts! A condensed version would be great!

(Tintin) #2

Check the first post here - it has all that you need to get started Rule machine - as per the app developer, this app is no longer available for new installs, distribution, or support

(Bob) #3

Everything you need to know is in the first post:

If you need assistance setting up your rule logic, ask here.

(Meep Meep.....) #4

Synopsis. Copy github code. Login to ide. Goto smart app. Paste custom code. Save publish. Goto mobile app./ marketplace my smart app/ install my app. Should install rule machine. Wish there was videos how to but once you do it once it’s rinse and repeat methodology.

Tldr see Mr lucky post above.

What is the best way to copy the github post on an iPhone? It’s pretty tough to do.

(Meep Meep.....) #6

Advice. The work has to be done on a workstation not a mobile device. It become irritating like digging a hole with a spoon instead of using a shovel. It can get it done but it’s not the right tool

Thanks, I figured that. I setup a nest thermostat on a MacBook Air. I just figured someone figured out a workaround to be able to do it on an iPhone.

I’ve got it installed now I’ve got to figure out how to use it!

(Brandon Harold) #9

Is rule machine still available anywhere? Or is it depreciated?

I don’t know. I have installed it but I have never used it.

(Chris Fichter) #11

Not available. For now hopefully. We’re all hoping he brings it back. I don’t know how much you know but he took it off until the system is more stable.