Honeywell Total Comfort Thermostat RTH9585WF1004

I purchased two of these thermostats and I’ve only been able to get 1 connected at a time to my ST v3 hub. I have them both registered on mytotalcomfort.com. When I add them to the ST hub, I have to log into my totalcomfort account from the ST app. I’m prompted to select zone 1 or zone 2 thermostat (both are under the same Home location). When I go back to add the zone 2 thermostat, ST app defaults to the zone 1 selection and will not add the new zone. I’ve added Zone 2 manually through ST IDE. IDE says it’s connected, but when I go to my ST app the device does shows disconnected. The only workaround I can think of is to break zones out under two separate locations with corresponding totalcomfort accounts. Like to know if anyone else experienced this problem before I start this workaround.

At least you have a TCC integration. No love for us in europe

Disregard my above post. I resolved the integration issue with my ST hub. Looking at the selections for Zone 1 and 2, I thought I had to select and add each individually. I then pulled my head out of my a$$ and figured out that I could add both to the same room and break them out separately from there!

1 Like

Is there a trick to connecting the RTH9585WF to ST? Every time I try to add the device, it let’s me select the location, and then says “Successfully connected to Honeywell Home Total Connect Comfort.”, but it’s still not showing up in my ST.