Honeywell Total Comfort Thermostat RTH9585WF1004

I purchased two of these thermostats and I’ve only been able to get 1 connected at a time to my ST v3 hub. I have them both registered on mytotalcomfort.com. When I add them to the ST hub, I have to log into my totalcomfort account from the ST app. I’m prompted to select zone 1 or zone 2 thermostat (both are under the same Home location). When I go back to add the zone 2 thermostat, ST app defaults to the zone 1 selection and will not add the new zone. I’ve added Zone 2 manually through ST IDE. IDE says it’s connected, but when I go to my ST app the device does shows disconnected. The only workaround I can think of is to break zones out under two separate locations with corresponding totalcomfort accounts. Like to know if anyone else experienced this problem before I start this workaround.

At least you have a TCC integration. No love for us in europe

Disregard my above post. I resolved the integration issue with my ST hub. Looking at the selections for Zone 1 and 2, I thought I had to select and add each individually. I then pulled my head out of my a$$ and figured out that I could add both to the same room and break them out separately from there!

1 Like