Help with a Aeotec Multisensor 6 ZW100-C

I have an existing ZW100-C working as expecting after changing from moisture sensor to the correct device type, have added another two which were this time detected as a Multisensor 6 (I assume because the first one already existed) but these ones won’t capture motion. I have tried a couple of other DTH to resolve this but none of them are doing the same.

Before I rule out an issue with the devices themselves do you have any suggestions?

I’ve tried removing and re-adding a number of times. One difference between these two and the existing one is that the LED lights are smaller but I assume a change to the design rather than anything else as they are both listing the same firmware and have same label on the back with model number etc…

Did you ever get this resolved ? I have two multisensor 6’s purchased newly from Amazon in the last 3 weeks - both won’t detect motion when set with any of the DTHs suggested on the forums. Only way I can get them working is to select the generic aeotec motion sensor version 5 DTH

UPDATE : got them working, forgot to publish the device handlers! Rookie mistake

Oddly enough with this one, I managed to get them to work the day after by trying exactly the same thing I did when I posted this!