Help: Page Not Found Error - New SmartApp Won't Open

I’m writing a new SmartApp and the first draft is done, but the simulator throws the below error and won’t load the 1st page. In the mobile app, when I try to “open” the app to create an instance, it spins for a second; but never opens up the preferences pages. It unfortunately does create instances of the SmartApp, that I now can’t remove.

physicalgraph.exception.NotFoundException: Page Not Found

Can anyone take a look at the preferences/page design and see if anything looks blatantly wrong? I originally tried to make it very dynamic, but felt I was above my current knowledge level, so the dynamic pages are wasted. They should still work I think.

definition(

name: “Smart Bulb Alert (Blink/Flash)”,
namespace: “sticks18”,
author: “Scott Gibson”,
description: “Creates a virtual switch button that when turned on will trigger selected smart bulbs to blink or flash”,
category: “My Apps”,
iconUrl: “https://s3.amazonaws.com/smartapp-icons/Convenience/Cat-Convenience.png”,
iconX2Url: “https://s3.amazonaws.com/smartapp-icons/Convenience/Cat-Convenience%402x.png
)

preferences {
	page(name: "basicInfo")
	page(name: "configureBulbs")
}

def basicInfo(){
	dynamicPage(name: "basicInfo", title: "First, name your trigger and select smart bulb types", nextPage: "configureBulbs", uninstall: true){
		section("Create Virtual Momentary Button as Trigger") {
			input "switchLabel", "text", title: "Switch Button Label", multiple: false, required: true
		}
		section("Choose your Smart Bulbs") {
			paragraph "How to select your bulbs...", title: "paragraph title", required: true,
          		"This SmartApp will work with most zigbee bulbs by directly calling the Identify function built into the hardware. This function is generally run when you first pair a bulb to the hub to let you know it was successful. Different bulbs have different capabilities and/or endpoints to address, so they must be selected separately in this SmartApp. If expanded functionality exists for a particular bulb type, you will be given additional options to select. Caveats: Non-Hue bulbs connected to the Hue Bridge, such as GE Link or Cree Connected, will not work because the Hue API is not designed for them."
			input "geLinks", "capability.switch level", title: "Select GE Link Bulbs", required: false, multiple: true
			input "creeCons", "capability.switch level", title: "Select Cree Connected Bulbs", required: false, multiple: true
			input "hueHubs", "capability.switch level", title: "Select Hue Bulbs connected to Hue Hub", required: false, multiple: true
			input "hueDirs", "capability.switch level", title: "Select Hue Bulbs directly connected to ST Hub", required: false, multiple: true
			input "osramLs", "capability.switch level", title: "Select Osram Lightify Bulbs", required: false, multiple: true
  		}
	}
}

def configureBulbs(){
	dynamicPage(name: "configureBulbs", title: "Additional Configuration Options by Bulb Type", install: true, uninstall: true) {
		section(title: "Auto-off for bulbs directly connected to SmartThings Hub") {
			input "autoOff", "bool", title: "Automatically stop the alert", required: false, submitOnChange: true
			input "offDelay", "number", title: "Turn off alert after X seconds (default = 5, max = 10)", required: false, submitOnChange: true
		}
		section(title: "Options for Hue Bulbs connected to Hue Bridge", hidden: hideHueHubBulbs(), hideable: true) {
			input "hBlink", "enum", title: "Select Blink for single flash or Breathe for 15 seconds continuous (default = Breathe)", multiple: false, required: false,
				options: ["Blink", "Breathe"]
		}
		section(title: "Options for Hue Bulbs connected directly to SmartThings Hub", hidden: hideHueDirBulbs(), hideable: true) {
			input "hdStyle", "enum", title: "Select alert style: Normal = Bulb will blink until stopped via auto-off or trigger, Blink = Single flash, Breathe = Mult Flash for 15 seconds, Okay = Bulb turn green for 2 seconds", 
				multiple: false, required: false, options: ["Normal", "Blink", "Breathe", "Okay"] 
		}
		section(title: "Options for Osram Lightify Bulbs", hidden: hideOsramBulbs(), hideable: true) {
			input "osStyle", "enum", title: "Select alert style: Normal = Bulb will blink until stopped via auto-off or trigger", 
				multiple: false, required: false, options: ["Normal"] 
		}
	}
}

Looks like the paragraph page item was the problem. It follows the exact syntax from the documentation. Is there currently an issue with the paragraph item in SmartApps? Did I have an issue in my syntax?

Thanks!

paragraph "How to select your bulbs...", title: "paragraph title", required: true,
  		"This SmartApp will work with most zigbee bulbs by directly calling the Identify function built into the hardware. This function is generally run when you first pair a bulb to the hub to let you know it was successful. Different bulbs have different capabilities and/or endpoints to address, so they must be selected separately in this SmartApp. If expanded functionality exists for a particular bulb type, you will be given additional options to select. Caveats: Non-Hue bulbs connected to the Hue Bridge, such as GE Link or Cree Connected, will not work because the Hue API is not designed for them."

This line does not look right. This looks like a syntax issue and the code below should work better.

paragraph "This SmartApp will work with most zigbee bulbs by directly calling the Identify function built into the hardware. This function is generally run when you first pair a bulb to the hub to let you know it was successful. Different bulbs have different capabilities and/or endpoints to address, so they must be selected separately in this SmartApp. If expanded functionality exists for a particular bulb type, you will be given additional options to select. Caveats: Non-Hue bulbs connected to the Hue Bridge, such as GE Link or Cree Connected, will not work because the Hue API is not designed for them.", title: "How to select your bulbs..."
1 Like

Thanks! That does make more sense.