Headsup: Logitech Smart Control with Hub on sale

If you have been waiting for a good price on the Logitech Smart Control with the Hub, it is on sale at Bestbuy for $70.

How does this integrate with ST. I’m still using a harmony one by Logitech. Works great but it’s IR only.

Has full integration with ST. The only difference between this one and the Harmony home is this one does not have the " extra " dedicated HA buttons and dimmer rocker. You can add all harmony activities to ST routines, add lights to Harmony activities . This also allows you to add IR devices to ST ( Turn TV off when in away or night mode etc. )

I am still getting used to this new start a new thread for each deal system so posted the link in the old deals thread
Continuing the discussion from POST Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing HERE (discuss deals in the other thread):

For " extra $6 " you can get the extra 6 HA buttons

Awesome deal, but I just can’t go with a refurb for something like this. If it were just a box sitting somewhere, maybe, but not something that I’m going to be touching all the time…especially when I know it’s entirely possible that somebody else already spent a good time touching (or doing whatever to) it. lol

I know it’s a bit OCD on my part, but am I crazy too?

These are not actually refurbs. They are NOS because Harmony discontinued them. That is why they are listed as refurbs.
Or at least the one I got was. It was in sealed Harmony retail packaging .

1 Like

DUDE!
Thanks! :slight_smile:

The only issue I have had is that the coin battery sometimes gets knocked around if you drop the remote . So you have to slide open the compartment and push it back into place. I keep saying I am going to put a piece of paper or tape on the inside of the cover to hold it in place better.

1 Like

Just a heads up, referbs don’t come with support. I found out the hard way… I setup some complicated routines I used through my echo and had to pay an extra $39 for a 1 year support agreement (worth it). You get 60 days support with a new products

So, for the purpose of thinking about support, which is it with this one? Is it a refurb or not?

I can;t speak on support, I never needed to call for help to program my remote. The only issue I had was with the Logitech keyboard and it seems to have " fixed itself" after a few firmware updates.

2 Likes

Called once. Time spent in hold and being bounced from tech level 1 to tech level 2 etc… Better spent on time of self solving or reading the user forum or Google for the answer. (this was when the product was early in its life cycle.; those issues are now polished or addressed by software updates .)

2 Likes