Headsup: Logitech Smart Control with Hub on sale

sales

(zraken) #1

If you have been waiting for a good price on the Logitech Smart Control with the Hub, it is on sale at Bestbuy for $70.

(Tolik) #2

How does this integrate with ST. I’m still using a harmony one by Logitech. Works great but it’s IR only.

(Realy Living Dream) #3

Has full integration with ST. The only difference between this one and the Harmony home is this one does not have the " extra " dedicated HA buttons and dimmer rocker. You can add all harmony activities to ST routines, add lights to Harmony activities . This also allows you to add IR devices to ST ( Turn TV off when in away or night mode etc. )

I am still getting used to this new start a new thread for each deal system so posted the link in the old deals thread
Continuing the discussion from POST Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing HERE (discuss deals in the other thread):

(Realy Living Dream) #4

For " extra $6 " you can get the extra 6 HA buttons

(ocpd+adhd+alz+md+hfa+fms+lol=me :)) #5

Awesome deal, but I just can’t go with a refurb for something like this. If it were just a box sitting somewhere, maybe, but not something that I’m going to be touching all the time…especially when I know it’s entirely possible that somebody else already spent a good time touching (or doing whatever to) it. lol

I know it’s a bit OCD on my part, but am I crazy too?

(Realy Living Dream) #6

These are not actually refurbs. They are NOS because Harmony discontinued them. That is why they are listed as refurbs.
Or at least the one I got was. It was in sealed Harmony retail packaging .

(ocpd+adhd+alz+md+hfa+fms+lol=me :)) #7

DUDE!
Thanks! :slight_smile:

(Realy Living Dream) #8

The only issue I have had is that the coin battery sometimes gets knocked around if you drop the remote . So you have to slide open the compartment and push it back into place. I keep saying I am going to put a piece of paper or tape on the inside of the cover to hold it in place better.

(Rich w) #9

Just a heads up, referbs don’t come with support. I found out the hard way… I setup some complicated routines I used through my echo and had to pay an extra $39 for a 1 year support agreement (worth it). You get 60 days support with a new products

(ocpd+adhd+alz+md+hfa+fms+lol=me :)) #10

So, for the purpose of thinking about support, which is it with this one? Is it a refurb or not?

(Realy Living Dream) #11

I can;t speak on support, I never needed to call for help to program my remote. The only issue I had was with the Logitech keyboard and it seems to have " fixed itself" after a few firmware updates.

(Meep Meep.....) #12

Called once. Time spent in hold and being bounced from tech level 1 to tech level 2 etc… Better spent on time of self solving or reading the user forum or Google for the answer. (this was when the product was early in its life cycle.; those issues are now polished or addressed by software updates .)