hasAllHubsOver is broken

Continuing the discussion from Removed Hue Bridge, now cannot re-add it:

Looks like hasAllHubsOver(“000.011.00603”) is not working when version is 000.013.00013.

On my side, stopped working:

• Hue Connect (even my fork)
  • Netatmo

I think your hasAllHubsOver function didn’t get through the QA correctly :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m having this issue with the Sonos Connect, check that location.hubs doesn’t contain a virtual hub with a FW version of 0. On my system that is what is making the check fail.

1 Like

I’ve sent a support ticket in for this issue, but if past experience is a guide, I’ll hear back in a few weeks and by then something ELSE will be broken wierdly.

1 Like

Same

Maybe we can get some help with this @april

probably the wrong person these days. :slight_smile: I work on Events. @slagle @jody.albritton are your two friends.

<3

1 Like

PM me with the ticket numbers and I will track it down. This issue is currently being tracked by the engineering team so any more information I could provide them would be useful.

It’s on my radar. Sorry guys :frowning:

Thanks @slagle & @jody.albritton ! I haven’t submitted a ticket yet… In my experience it has usually been faster and more informative to reach out here.

Thanks!

I have already emailed support. Waiting. Support request #186431

Just bought Sonos Play1 and im getting same error. same screenshots. My hub upgraded to latest firmware 1-21-16!

Any update on this? Seeing same problem adding Roomie connect

Reaching out here is fine, but submitting a support ticket allows us to gauge the severity of a given issue and prioritize support. Submit one if you can.

Well most of the smartapps using this function just refused to load anymore. Sounds enough severe to me. You have serious QA issue :slight_smile:

I submitted a ticket. Said it will hopefully be fixed in 1-2 weeks which sounded a bit long too me but I just tweak the code to work around it so it’s not the end of the world.

I got a response, but didn’t even get word that it will be fixed in 1-2 weeks. Just said others have reported it so I am tagged for an update when they have one.

Same response, i’m tagged to be notified as progress is made and that others have reported.

I got an email today saying the issue was resolved, but I still get the same message about needing a hub upgrade when trying to run the Hue Connect smartapp

Same here, and I’ve started getting red banner errors in the app. So hooray

No luck for me. Still not working.

I also got the email stating it was fixed, but wasn’t about to break anything I got working just to see for myself.

Still not fixed for me… Pfff this is freaking long now…