Go control z wave dimmer switch constantly offline

Greetings all,

I have a go control z wave wall dimmer switch installed and have been working great for almost 3 years. However since this week it suddenly goes offline consistently.

I have tired many ways trying to bring it back connected but to no avail, method including delete exclude from network and add it again, repair z wave network, and then delete and exclude and add it back again.

When I tried to repair z wave network it said failed updating the route for the device:

Coincidentally, this offline comes after the last firmware update, I’m not sure if it screws up my switch or z wave network? I only have this z wave device and all others are zigbee ones.

Please help! Thanks in advance.

Yeah I don’t think it’s you or your device. Been some reports of strange things last few days. Zwaves reporting events that didn’t happen, devices gradually showing as dumb switches then dropping offline. I think it will correct itself once someone sees these posts :slight_smile:

Thanks, I tired to search on the forum to see if anyone reports this but didn’t find one, perhaps buried deep in posts.

It’s back online now, but I’m sure it’ll go offline again sometime, it’s been like this for a few days